We have space for hire to local people, groups, and campaigns. Click on the space for more information and to book.
Hornbeam Centre at 458 Hoe Street, E17
- Meeting Room (6-8 people)
- Cafe area (up to 20 people)
- Professional Kitchen: (usually hired alongside other space, or as part of a Pop-Up. Contact us for more information)
- Top Room (get in touch if you’re interested about desk space)
Learning Lodge at Pimp Hall Nature Reserve, E4
- Meeting and Event Space (up to 20 people)
- Shared Desk Space (2 spaces)
- Outdoor space (up to 50 people)
Bookings are made on our Skedda platform, through each space’s page.
If you have a query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to organise a workshop, film night or Pop-Up Food event? Contact Hornbeam Nights for supported venue hire!