Sat 24th Aug 2019
10:00am - 3:00pm
The Hornbeam Café
Organiclea Market Stalls
Organiclea is one of Hornbeam’s sister organisations and currently runs two community stalls on Saturdays in Waltham Forest…
- with the Hornbeam Centre 10am-3pm on the corner of Hoe St & Bakers Ave, Walthamstow, E17 9AH
- with Transition Leytonstone, 10.30am-3pm on the High Road nestled between Matalan & St.Johns Church, E11 1HH
The Organiclea Market Stalls sell seasonal organic and ultra-local sustainably grown fruit and vegetables, plus homemade bread, preserves, eggs, and solidarity products such as Zaytoun olive oils, and Zapatista coffee from our pantry.
They are buzzing community spaces, where buying fresh produce is an enjoyable activity and where information about food can be freely shared.
The produce we sell comes from:
- Our own organic certified Hawkwood site in Chingford
- Soil Association-certified organic farms in East Anglia & Kent and their partners in Europe. Key partners are Hughes Organics in Norfolk, Sarah Green’s Organics in Essex, & Perry Court Farm in Kent)
- Ultra-local London growers sharing their surplus through our Cropshare scheme
For more info on our Network of suppliers click here
Healthy Start vouchers can be used to buy fruit and vegetables at the stalls or our box scheme which delivers fruit and veg weekly to a location near you.
Organiclea also have many exciting volunteer and training opportunities and community projects.
We really appreciate your feedback – please get in touch writing to stall[at]organiclea.org.uk (replace [at] with @).