We meet 7.30pm on the last Friday of every month at the Hornbeam Cafe.
We are an informal and friendly group (sometimes some of us haven’t even read the book!).
Tea, coffee, wine available.
New members welcome, just turn up!
- 29 Sep – The Countenance Divine by Michael Hughes
- 27 Oct – Homegoing by Yaa Gyassi
- 24 Nov – City of the Mind by Penelope Lively
- Dec – No meeting
- 26 Jan – Shikasta Re: Colonised planet 5 by Doris Lessing
- 23 Feb – Demian by Hermann Hesse
- 30 Mar – The Sellout by Paul Beattie
- 27 Apr – If This is a Man by Primo Levi
- 25 May – The Ministry of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy
- 29 Jun – My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
- 27 Jul – Nothing to envy: Real lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick