We are recruiting for
- Hornbeam Coordinator (Paid)
- Hornbeam Coordinating Team Volunteers (Voluntary – similar to a Trustee)
- Volunteer Photo Editor
- Walthamstow Garden Party volunteers
We’re looking for someone with strong leadership skills and experience of overseeing multiple projects, to coordinate the many projects and enterprises that make up the Hornbeam. You’ll need to have an ability to delegate, and get the best out of people, and a strong commitment to driving social change. You’ll be supported by an existing team of friendly workers and volunteers. Our two spaces are special and we’re proud of what we are achieving, come and help us maintain and build on our work.
- The role is three days a week, based in E17 and E4 (these hours may increase)
- More about the role and the team here: Hornbeam Coordinator 2017
- Apply using this form
- Application Deadline: 16th May 5pm.
(We may amend the job description slightly, including adding hours, but we won’t amend the person specification for the role.)
Interviews will be within the week of 22nd May and we would like the role to start in June.
We are also recruiting potential volunteers for our Director/Coordinating Group, Photo Editing and for the Summer Garden Party. Get in touch! More here