Singers, musicians, poets, comedians, storytellers, magicians, puppeteers and actors are all very welcome to join our monthly showcase of local creativity at this friendly venue. Non performers are encouraged to join the ever supportive crowd to guarantee warm applause for our acts.
Bar serving selection of organic wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and snacks.
Free entry, though donations appreciated. Doors open 7.30pm.
If you want to perform just turn up, and you will be given a performance slot ordered by your arrival time (so turn up at 7.30 to get an early slot). No advance bookings for slots accepted, sorry.
More info from Andy 07940260558, firstname.lastname@example.org
These are a selection of performers who have played at the Hornbeam Open mic – you can have a listen to their music:
- Emily Capell – Brixton Prison : 13 Dec 2013
- Minimal Klesmer 13 Dec 2013
- James: 13th Dec 2013
- 11am: 8th March 2013
- Alan Cox: 8th March 2013
- Lix & Mark: Live 11th Jan 2013
- Sonia: Live 11th Jan 2013
- Japanese Fighting Fish: Live 11th Jan 3012
- Le Myah: Live on 11th Jan 2013
- Gerry Lyons & the Toys: “Port of Amsterdam”
- Sunday go meeting: live on 9th Nov 2012
- Andy Smith: “Whatever you say“
- Imogen Palmer: “Them Heavy People“
- Alan Cox: “Hornbeam Song“
- Robin Grey : http://www.robingrey.com/
- Susanna Hellden http://www.myspace.com/arshellden
- Karmafree http://www.myspace.com/karmafreelife – Karmafree bring positive vibes to the Hornbeam with their spiritual uplifting songs driven with their live beatbox vocals with bass, bringing creative and dynamic sounds to their audience.
Photos by Paul Gasson email@example.com