We meet 7.30pm on the last Friday of every month at the Hornbeam Cafe (corner of Bakers Avenue and Hoe Street Walthamstow).
We are an informal and friendly group (sometimes some of us haven’t even read the book!).
Tea, coffee, wine available.
New members welcome, just turn up.
2013 – 2014 programme
- Sep 27 – Wild Swans by Jung Chang
- Oct 25 – Capital by John Lanchester
- Nov 29 – The Black Madonna of Derby by Joanna Czechowska
- Dec – no meeting
- Jan 31, 2014 – The Daughters of Mars by Thomas Keneally
- Feb 28 – Persepolis by Mariane Satrapi (graphic novel)
- Mar 28 – The Quarry by Iain Banks
- Apr 25 – How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran
- May 30 – NW: A novel by Zadie Smith
- Jun 27 – The Clothes on their backs by Linda Grant
- Jul 25 – Ghana Must Go by Taiye Selasi