We meet 7.30pm on the last Friday of every month at the Hornbeam Cafe (corner of Bakers Avenue and Hoe Street Walthamstow).
We are an informal and friendly group (sometimes some of us haven’t even read the book!).
Tea, coffee, wine available.
New members welcome, just turn up.
2014 – 2015 programme
- Aug – no meeting
- 26 Sept – The Last Man in Russia by Oliver Bullough
- 31 Oct – Trespass by Rose Tremain
- 28 Nov – The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- Dec– no meeting
- 30 Jan – No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre and The Patience Stone by Atiq Rahimi
- 27 Feb – The Girl who saved the King of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson
- 27 Mar – As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning by Laurie Lee
- 24 Apr – The Deaths by Mark Lawson
- 29 May – The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
- 26 Jun – Ammonites and Leaping Fish by Penelope Lively
- 31 Jul -Virginia Woolf in Manhattan by Maggie Gee