Community Mondays are one-off, drop-in opportunities 11am-4pm – we help maintain the space together, pick up some skills and often have some lunch too. All welcome! On Mondays you can also get involved in other office-based volunteering or in the Jamming project. Email email@example.com to get involved.
- Workshop 11-12: Make your own cleaning products using natural ingredients
- Help us spruce up our Community Centre! 12-1
- Free Lunch -1pm until 2pm
- Space for kids to play, warm soup, and maybe even a visit from a cleaning ‘celebrity’.
18th January: Herbs was postponed! until…
25th January: Herbs
- Workshop 11-12: Learn how to make our own warming herbal teas, share foraging tips and learn about the healing properties of herbs from a trained herbalist.
- Make your own herb mixes to take home
- Free lunch – 1-2pm